Objective description?

Welcome Forums Gravitation Objective description?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bill Eshleman
    Participant

“I must confess that I was not able to find a way to explain the atomistic character of nature. My opinion is that if the objective description through the field as an elementary concept is not possible, then one has to find a possibility to avoid the continuum (together with space and time) altogether. But I have not the slightest idea what kind of elementary concepts could be used in such a theory.”
    Albert Einstein (1954)

This quote was at the end of the “Simulation Hypothesis”
    video at:

But I prefer the solution to Einstein’s problem as proposed
    by Szasz. That is, I prefer to be material as opposed to
    being the graphical output of a simulation running on a
    computer, no matter how big that computer may be.

But how could I tell, one way or the other?

Gyula Szász

Einstein was not able to find a way to explain the atomistic character of nature because he thought the UFF hypothesis is valid and the electromagnetic field is quantized. But, both claims are physically invalid.

Furthermore, Einstein thought the energy-mass-equivalence E =mc^2 is valid. But also this relation is physically invalid.

Einstein did not realized that the non-conservative electromagnetic field is caused by the conserved electric charges, qi = {± e} and the non-conservative gravitational field is caused by the conserved gravitational charges, qi = {± g mi}, of the four stable elementary particles, electron (e), positron (p), proton (P) and elton (E). Einstein was far away to know what elementary particles are.

Einstein could not unify the physical description of electromagnetic field and the gravitation. The modern physics is also not able to unify these both interactions.

Therefore, I have created new Basic Postulates of Physics.

Gyula I. Szász

Gyula Szász

The two fundamental fields are continuum and the stable elementary fields are to be described with probability density currents in finite ranges of Minkowski space.

Gyula Szász

Again Einstein’s opinion, the laws of Nature are non-deterministic, however, causal.

Gyula Szász

Instead of Einstein’s energetic physics the Atomistic Theory of Matter (ATOM) describes comprehensively Nature.

The ATOM is a quantum field theory in which only the sources of the interacting fields are quantized.

Gyula Szász

… and the essential weaker interaction, the gravity, does not influence the electromagnetism.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.