Reply To: Einstein

Welcome Forums Gravitation Einstein Reply To: Einstein

Gyula Szász

Without the rejected false quantum theory of Planck and Einstein, I could calculate the physical properties of the bound two-particle-systems, (P,e), (p,e), (p,E) and (P,E). All these systems correspond to attractive electromagnetic interactions between the particles. The calculations give the bound energies, the sizes, the relative velocities of the particles in the bound states and the inertial and gravitational masses of the two-particle systems. I must not use the variation calculus explicitly, but, I have used the Lagrange multipliers h and h0 for each two-particles-system. For instance at the usage of h0, the smallest approach of the particles in (P,e), (p,E) and (P,E) are 0.382 ∙10 ^-16 cm and for (e,p) there is 0.703 ∙10 ^-13 cm. Therefore, we can conclude, a singularity does not occur in the particles interactions.

Of course, we can also use the variation calculus to determine the concrete probability distribution of residence of the particles with h0 for all bound particle systems, such as for the stable neutron, for the instable neutron, for deuteron and so forth for all nucleon-systems and for instable particles. For these calculations there is only the electromagnetic interaction needed with h0 and with the elementary masses mP and me and of course, with the number of the elementary particles building the bound states. The result would be the intrinsic structures of atomic nuclei and the intrinsic structures of instable particles.

The inertial masses of the particle system are experimentally well known, in these appear the also the number of (e,p)-pairs. On the other side, the gravitations masses do not contain the numbers of the (e,p)-pairs. The full structurally information of the particle systems derived from the variation calculus determine also the number of the (e,p)-pairs.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by Gyula Szász.