Reply To: Atomistic Theory of Matter

Welcome Forums Gravitation Atomistic Theory of Matter Reply To: Atomistic Theory of Matter

Gyula Szász

Preamble (Created by Gyula I. Szász)

I have recognized two key observations in nature: The first is that the Universality of Free Fall (UFF) is violated. The second is that all microscopic objects are essential smaller than the wavelengths of their electromagnetic radiations.
The first key observation is sufficiently founded in my lecture

The basic for the UFF violation is that the gravitational and inertial masses of macroscopic bodies are in the range of 1% different. The weak equivalence principle which stated the equality of these two masses is invalid. This induced me to create a new design of gravitation. It is neither a universal mass attraction, nor it is caused by the deformation of space-time around masses. Gravitation is caused by elementary charges and as well attractive as repulsive gravitational forces occur.
The second key observation gained from experimental date about size of microscopic objects and the wavelengths of their radiations. The Figure 1 in Section 7 in my book Physics of Elementary Processes; Basic Approach in Physics and Astronomy, ISBN: 963 219 791 7, published also in http://www.atomsz.com, summarize the observed results, beginning with atoms up to nucleons and neutrinos. The main message from this is that light emissions through microscopic objects are wave processes and not a corpuscular phenomenon.
These two key observations initiated me to create a new, atomistic based physics, an Atomistic Theory of Matter (ATOM), quite the contrary to the energetic physics developed in the 20th century based on the energy conservation, on quantization of energy and on two relativity theories. The basic of our theory are taken from the observed four stable elementary particles, the electron (e), the positron (p), the proton (P) and elton (E). I have labeled the fourth particle as elton and not as “antiproton”. These particles can be subdivided in two classes; the electrons and positrons with the masse me and the protons and eltons with a larger mass mP whereby mp/me = 1936.152. The mP and me are considered as elementary masses which do not change during particle reactions. Further, in analogy to the elementary electric charges qi = {±e} I have introduced elementary gravitational charges qi = {±g∙mi} for the elementary particles i=e,p,P,E. The universal gravitational constant is G=g2/4π. Thus, the four kinds of elementary particles have two kinds of conserved elementary charges qi and gi and the elementary charges causes the interactions between the particles and the continuous interactions fields propagate with c. The following features are also added to the basic principles of atomistic physics: neither the positions, nor the velocities of particles are ever exactly known and all physical systems should always be described in finite space-time regions. The ATOM is also a quantum theory; however, in this theory only the sources of the fields are quantized.
No further scientific assumptions; no additional physical hypotheses are needed to develop a comprehensive description of nature. One has only to use the appropriate mathematical formalisms. The theory unifies the description of electromagnetism and gravitation; however, the energy is not conserved. The electromagnetic interaction is by a factor of ca. 10+40 stronger than gravitation. The theory is able to interpret as well subatomic data, as astronomic processes in Universe in physical and mathematical consistent level. For the description of nature only five natural constants are needed: c, e, me, mP and G. The main aspects of the Atomistic Theory of Matter are explained and the derived results are discussed on the website http://www.atomsz.com.