Welcome › Forums › Gravitation › Atomistic Theory of Matter › Reply To: Atomistic Theory of Matter
Comparison between the energetic physics with RT and QT and the Atomistic Theory of Matter
I. Energetic physics:
The energy E is conserved.
The postulates of the special relativity (SR) are:
1. First postulate (principle of relativity)
The laws by which the states of physical systems undergo change are not affected, whether these changes of state be referred to the one or the other of two systems of coordinates in uniform translatory motion. Or: The laws of physics are the same in all inertial frames of reference.
2. Second postulate (invariance of c)
As measured in any inertial frame of reference, light is always propagated in empty space with a definite velocity c that is independent of the state of motion of the emitting body. Or: The speed of light in free space has the same value c in all inertial frames of reference.
→ E = m c^2, E^2 = (m0∙c^2)^2 + (p∙c)^2
The postulates of the general relativity (GR):
The gravitational mass mg and mi are equal; the Universality of Free Fall (UFF) is valid.
→ The gravitational mass mg is thrown away.
The postulates of the quantum theories (QT):
The energy is with E = hν and the electromagnetic field (all interacting fields) are quantized.
→ The “rest mass” m0 is undefined; the particles masses are unknown.
→ No covariant equations of motions for particle and fields exist.
→ The electromagnetic and gravitational interactions have different space-time metric.
→ No unified description of electromagnetism and gravitation.
→ Quantum gravitation is unknown.
→ The GT and QT are incompatible to each other.
→The energetic physics has no valid basic principles and is a rigged physics.
II. Atomistic physics:
The particle numbers are conserved, energy is not conserved → Atomistic Theory of Matter.
The basic postulates in physics are
1. The continuous interaction field is always propagated in empty space with a definite velocity c and it is independent of the state of motion of the interacting body. Or: The speed of interaction in free space has a constant value c and it is independent of the motion of the sources. (invariance of interaction)
2. The sources of the interaction field are quantized with conserved elementary charges. The sources of the interacting field are the stable elementary particles. (principle of quantization).
3. All physical systems are to be described in finite range of space-time and neither the positions, nor the velocities of particles can be ever observed exactly. (principle of uncertainty)
→ No closed physical systems exist.
→ The interactions are non-conservative; continuous fields and propagate with c.
→ Only the sources of the interacting fields are quantized.
→ The elementary charges of electromagnetism, qi, and of gravitation gi are invariants.
→ The masses of the four stable particles e, p, P and E are with me and mP quantized.
→ The electromagnetism and gravitation is unified.
→ The covariant equations of motions of the interacting fields and the particles are derived.
→ The gravitational and inertial masses of particles/matter are defined and are different: mg/mi = 1 + Delta(matter).
→ The UFF is not valid.
→ The gravity is built in the particle physics.
→All central problems of physics are solved.
Summery: Without any doubts the atomistic physics is preferable against energetic physics. The Atomistic Theory of Matter is published on http://www.atomsz.com .