It has been quiet here for some time but further work is in progress. I am concentrating on an article that discloses more details of the Atomistic Theory of Matter (ATOM) and is titled:
Unied Theory of Electromagnetism and
This theory arose since I was forced to introduce the conserved elementary gravitational charges of the stable elementary particles which cause the gravitational interaction between the particles. The introduction of elementary gravitational charges is the only new physical hypothesis in this theory.
The main properties of the elementary charges are defined as:
- The gravitational charges are conserved.
- They generate the non-conserved continuous gravitational field as interaction between particles which propagates with c.
- There exist four kinds of elementary gravitational charges; they have plus and minus sign and two different sizes.
- Gravitational charges with the same sign attract each other; with opposite sings they acts repulsive.
- With the elementary electric charges they are the only elementary properties of stable particles.
I give the appropriate and physically known properties of the elementary electric charges:
- The electric charges are conserved.
- They generate the non-conserved continuous electromagnetic field as interaction between particles which propagates with c.
- There exist two kinds of elementary electric charges; they have plus and minus sign and the same size.
- Electric charges with the opposite sign attract each other; with the same sings acts repulsive.
- With the elementary gravitational charges they are the only elementary properties of stable particles.
These properties of the two kinds of elementary charges, together with the uncertainty principle, that neither the positions, not the velocities of the particles are ever known exactly allows the formulation of a Lorentz-invariant theory (LIT) in a finite range of the Minkowski space Ω. The known metric of the Minkowski space follows from the only statement that the interactions propagate with c. For the particles we have to use probability current densities. A LIT means that the physics described within such a theory is independent of coordinate systems and hold for all velocities of paticles, no matter how large it may be. The ATOM is formulated as a LIT in Ω. The equations of motions of the fields and of the particles are to be derived from a LI Lagrange density with the Hamilton principle. However, as the theory is formulated in Ω, the appearance of boundary conditions and subsidiary condition must be applied. All of all, it is a very general valid theory.
The ATOM is also a quantum theory, however, in this theory only the sources of the fields are quantized with the stable elementary particles. It unifies the electromagnetism with the gravitation within one theory. The results of all made and future experiments will decide if it is really a Theory of Everything TOE.
The ATOM is competitive to the so called energetic physics and are able to replace the up today used and accepted energetic physics, including GR (QT and both Relativity Theories). A paradigm shift in physics is the consequence.
Gyula I. Szász